Hotel Operations Revenue & Yield Management Sales & Marketing Accounting & Financial Human Resources Food & Beverage Management
Our operational philosophy is simple: provide exceptional services, control expenses responsibly and deliver the highest potential profits.
New Leaf Hospitality's experienced team offers the full complement of property management services that will ensure high performance in top-line revenue, profit, associate retention and guest satisfaction.
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Formal documented procedures established within the company to ensure uniformity, consistency and adherence to the Uniform System of Accounts for the hospitality Industry.
Assure consistently high levels of positive guest experience as reflected on independent 3rd party rating services such as Medallia.
We make sure that all aspects of company standards and brand compliances are observed, resulting in award-winning properties.
Purchasing & Inventory Controls
We capitalize on our extensive knowledge of quality product and fair pricing with our vast network of vendors.
Responsible expense controls to maximize bottom line without negative impact to the guest experience
We monitor and communicate with franchise specific personnel to ensure quality procedures and meet franchise regulations.
Consistent Owner Communication
We believe communication is key to the satisfaction of all invested parties and is a vital factor in the success of the properties we manage.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
New Leaf Hospitality will train maintenance personnel to properly maintain equipment, furnishings, building and grounds reducing non-budgeted expenditures or unexpected repairs.
Capital Management & Execution - We work with and are intimately engaged with the most reputable and dependable architects, designers, contractors and vendors in the industry.
- Annual Capital Budget Preparation
- Project Pricing and Development
- Strategic Planning for Renovations and Brand Conversions
- Project Cost Benefit Analysis
- Compliance Checks for Brand Standards and Quality Assurance
Renovation & Design Services
Through our thorough understanding of the entire renovation and capital improvement process, we manage all areas of the project from start to finish.
- Identify design firm to best meet goals and budget
- Assist the interior design firm with the furnishing selections: lobby, corridors and meeting rooms, guestrooms, restaurant and lounge and all FF&E.
- Coordinate layout/procurement of hotel furnishings, kitchen and lounge equipment, laundry equipment, and commercial area furnishings
- Coordinate architect, engineers, interior designers (if needed).
- Coordinate all computerized areas —front desk, energy management, restaurant, administration
- Coordinate all IT, telephone system, key and lock system, and audio visual system
Routine visits are performed to ensure compliance with all accounting, operational procedures and controls to protect the owner’s investments and assets.